Why hire an Event Producer?
Event Producers provide value!
Great events don’t happen by accident, they are the result of creativity, meticulous planning, impactful presentations, professional stage management and amazing entertainment. More than anything else they are designed to provide a brand specific guest experience that talks directly to your chosen audience.
Many people think they can do it themselves, they’ve organised private events and may have even organised an office party. But when your brand is on show do you want to risk going it alone? Can you guarantee you’ll achieve the outcomes that your companies’ investment deserves?
Hiring an event expert will ultimately save you time, minimise the risks, and ensure you get the best possible result. An Event Manager will help you source venues, suppliers and entertainers, coordinate the logistics, and assist you manage your guests. However if you have a message to communicate, a product to launch and showcase, or a specific marketing objective, then you need a producer. An Event Producer will not only provide event management services, they will work with you to create a fully customised guest experience that enhances your brand and communicates your message more effectively.
Yes they’ll add to the bottom line, but consider the cost of running a mediocre event that leaves your guests feeling ambivalent about your brand or product
The top 10 reasons for engaging an Event Producer.
- Firstly they’ll save you time and money by leaving you to focus on your day job
- Focus on your objectives and gain an understanding of your audience and communication objectives, then add creativity to develop a total event solution
- Make the most of the venue by understanding space constraints and what will work functionally, how to make it flow, where to position bars, food stations, and brand installations
- Design the event environment by creating an arrival experience, styling the décor, and designing stage sets that enhance your show and brand
- Leverage your content and speakers to communicate more effectively by developing scripts and presentation materials that speak to and engage your audience
- Understand and utilise event technology and innovations that can be used to inject impact to the presentations and performances that ultimately elevate the guest experience.
- Get the most from your entertainment with a well-orchestrated stage show, timed to keep the audience focused, interested, captivated and emotionally engaged
- Maximise your budget knowing where to save dollars and what will make the most impact with décor, technical equipment and entertainment. They’ll engage the best suppliers that ensure quality and reliability of service
- Minimise Risks by understanding what can go wrong and planning contingencies to avert potential disasters
- Let you focus on your guests while they coordinate the venue services and professionally stage-manage the show
Delivering effective, exciting and memorable world-class events is an art that requires creativity, a special set of theatrical skills, and a lot of experience.
It’s not just the ideas that matter, it’s the small details that make the real difference, ultimately to get it right you need to engage your audience’s senses, touch their hearts and capture their minds.
Instinct Events & Entertainment provides you 25+ years of Event Production experience orchestrating everything from intimate gatherings to major public events. We provide you with services designed to propel your events from mundane and satisfactory, to awesomely exciting guest experiences.
From managing the basics to orchestrating a professional stage show we have a real passion for delivering successful events that provoke thought and inspire actions.